Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for patients attending the hospital.
• Identify and coordinate referral of patients for further management.
• Ensure proper documentation of patient notes.
• Improve patient records in line with the reporting system.
• Admit patients to the wards when necessary.
• Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital
• Attend to emergencies in the ward
• Adhere to clinical protocols and procedures in line with the current SOPs.
• Advise the management on clinical requirements
• Work hand-in-hand with teams in the laboratory, pharmacy, medical stores, X-ray, Dental, Eye, Physiotherapy, TB , CCC and medical records Units
• Carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned by management.
• Excellent Clinical and surgical skills
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Team player
• Experience with non-profit humanitarian organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery( MBCHB)
• At least 2 years’ experience I a busy organization