Reporting to the Head of Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for efficient delivery of oncology services to patients.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homabay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the below position.
Vacancy No: AKHK/MD/MO/11/22
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Head of Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for efficient delivery of oncology services to patients.
He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- Planning oncology and palliative care services through review of patients in the wards and clinic.
- Be part of the team that cares for cancer patients.
- Teaching and mentoring of junior doctors and other colleagues.
Requirements and Experience
- Master’s Degree of Medicine in Medical Oncology from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered/Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an oncologist.
- Specialist Recognition as an oncologist desirable.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 2nd December 2022.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g.
OR apply via this link www.the.akdn/careers/2040374
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured