The Job holder shall
- Register patients according to hospital protocols.
- Explain clinic policy to patients while receiving and delivering messages
- Maintain medical records and report statistics as required.
- Maintain forms and office stationary required for front desk activities and organize overflowing paper documents
- Schedule appointments, filing and completing medical reports and insurance forms, retrieving patient records and filling them appropriately.
- Responsible for directing patients and medical representatives to the appropriate location and services.
- Responsible for the readiness of the reception area for each working day, and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services, assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms and documents for the required information.
- Collect and deposit fees according to protocols, prepare and balance daily shift reports and submit all forms and fees to the administrator as directed.
- Gathering customer feedback of hospital services and products through questionnaire and compilation of reports from the feedback.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the management.