Medical Records Officer
Ubora Clinics Limited
Medical & Pharmaceutical
● Degree in Health Records or/and Diploma in Information Technology ● Computer literate with skills in Ms office Suite and internet;
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Coding and Indexing of
diseases, maintaining of diagnostic index and clinical procedures
● Ensure accurate maintenance of medical records, in an easily retrievable fashion, kept tidy and handled with utmost confidentiality;
● Filing patients’ records using a terminal digit filing system
● Appraising of records to facilitate weeding of non-current files for transfer of archival depositories.
● Retrieving patients notes and re-file records as required; ensure correspondence, reports, results/scanned etc are filled promptly in the correct records, ensuring that all recent correspondence are available when patients are seen.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
● Degree in Health Records or/and Diploma in Information Technology
● Computer literate with skills in Ms office Suite and internet;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured