Duties and Responsibilities
• Organizing appointments and meetings with relevant hospital-based healthcare staff.
• Identifying customers and establishing customer needs, closing a sale and providing relevant after sales service.
• Negotiating prices as required.
• Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff.
• Undertaking relevant research to identify new opportunities for business.
• Maintaining detailed records of customers and customer meetings.
• Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual performance sales targets given.
• Writing reports and other documents as required.
• Stay informed about developments in our health care sector and our products.
• Sales person will occasionally travel and have night outs, outside Nairobi for customer visits.
• Gather competitors information through own market intelligence by monitoring competitors activities and products and various prices
• Stay ahead of market trends and activities on health matters
• Prepare and present solid plans for their marketing activities
Qualifications and Experience
• A Diploma in Science or Marketing from a recognized institution
• An added advantage if candidate has a clinical sales background
• At least 1 -to-2 years work experience in the sales and marketing of medical devices
• Ability to conduct CME’S
• Should understand the basic human anatomy
• Should have Excellent Communication skills, Driven, organized, persuasive, and a team player
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Proficiency in basic MS Office packages
• Should be presentable at all times
Gross pay will be from KES 25,000 -to- 35,000 per month.