Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing appointments and meetings with doctors/nurses/clinical officers on one on one and formal setting.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Understand market conditions and able to undertake relevant research.
- Must be a quick learner and possess commercial awareness and meet set targets.
- Able to maintain detailed and organized records and submit regular marketing reports.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology & Biomedical Sciences.
- Polished character with good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic, aggressive, flexible and team player is needed.
- Both New & Experienced Medical Representatives are encouraged to apply