Our client is one the leading Chinese medical technology company specializing in blood glucose monitoring technology and seeking to enter the East Africa Market. The client seeks to fill the position of a Medical Sales & Marketing Representative for Kenya with a suitably qualified and competent person with extensive experience in medical product sales.
THE JOB The ideal candidate has primary responsibility to assist in the implementation of medical technology marketing initiatives relating to brand communication, sales and customer experience.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities.
1. Carry out product training for agents and clients.
2. Plan and coordinate marketing promotion campaigns for the agent team.
3. Recruitment and training of agents.
4. Develop new agents, recommend products and negotiate cooperation.
5. Sell the client’s products for agents and develop business.
6. Collect blood glucose market information, competing product information, government registration, bidding, etc.
7. Collection of marketing intelligence and sharing with client top management.
8. Promote the product registration process with various professional bodies.
The job holder should have the following qualifications.
1. Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Management or medical fields. Those with a bachelor’s degree will have an added advantage.
2. 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of Medical products.
3. Fluent in English.
4. Young sales and marketing professionals in age bracket 22 to 28 years.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
1. Hardworking, good attitude and good character.
2. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
3. Goal and results-driven, with exceptional customer service qualities.
4. Dynamic, high-impact individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only by 20th January 2022 subject heading, as Medical Sales & Marketing Representative. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.