Medical Sales Representative needed in a Pharmaceutical Firm (4 Post)
A Pharmaceutical Firm with offices in several African countries involved in importation and distribution of pharmaceuticals is currently recruiting for suitable.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Location: Nairobi, Mt Kenya region & Coastal Region
• Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
• Identifying and establishing new business Negotiating contracts Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• Undertaking relevant research
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
• Maintaining detailed records
• Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Managing budgets
• Reviewing sales performance-Reaching and if possible exceeding annual sales targets;
• Writing reports and other literature
• Science degree (Biochemistry. Microbiology, Chemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, pharmacology, etc.graduate) or Diploma in Pharmacy Science
• 2 years experience as medical representative though not essential would be advantageous.
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Able to drive and possess a valid driver’s licence.
• Resident in Mombasa
• Not be more than 30 years of age
Competitive with others in the industry. Also benefits in form of bonus is available depending on month and yearly appraisal.
Application Deadline: Please send your CV and application within three weeks from date of this advertisement indicating Area of Interest.