REPUBLIC OF KENYA
MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
2. MEDICAL SPECIALIST I (ANAESTHESIOLOGIST) JG CPSB 03 (1 POST) REF/MCPSB/253/2020
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
i. Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients;
ii. Carrying out specialized clinical care;
iii. Providing psycho-social interventions;
iv. Providing clinical services to patients;
v. Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Interns and other students:
vi. Consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities;
vii. Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services;
viii. Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control;
ix. Coordinating health education and promotion;
x. Implementing health projects and programmes;
xi. Maintaining up-to-date health information systems;
xii. Monitoring provision of health treatment and care;
xiii. Undertaking health research and analyzing medical reports.
i. Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
iii. Master’s degree in Anaesthesiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
iv. At least One Year post specialization working experience;
v. Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
vi. Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council;
vii. Certificate in Computer proficiency skills from a recognized institution
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 21st January, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic andb professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
• Tax compliance certificate from KRA
• Clearance certificate from HELB
• Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
• Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
• Women, People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
• Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.