Our Client, an exclusive private membership social club located in Nairobi seeks to recruit a Membership Relations Manager.
Reports to: General Manager.
A solid understanding of the industry landscape and how to navigate is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with members to encourage participation in club events and maintain a high level of member satisfaction.
• Monitor member trends, queries and issues to facilitate an understanding of their needs for the purposes of directing relationship management and marketing.
• Maintain an issues database/tracker to help in tracking member issues upto resolution.
• Handle the production of member-related communication materials to keep members abreast of ongoing club activities.
• Manage all steps of the member onboarding process and ensure proper execution by applicable department heads.
• Design and implement initiatives meant to acclimate new members, and others to keep current members engaged.
• Responsible for the creation, implementation, and execution of member related events.
• Effectively communicate with staff to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, membership retention, and membership activities.
• Staff development. Training staff members to provide the highest standards of member service.
Education & Qualification
• Degree educated or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Relevant specialized training e.g. marketing, hospitality, sales, relationship management, food & beverage operations, customer service.
• 5 years+ experience in a similar business environment.
Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in a similar capacity with problem-solving capabilities.
• Knowledge of relationship management metrics and service charter.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Ability to monitor and interpret trends.
• Strong communication, influencing skills and marketing skills.
• Database management.
Role Complexities & Leadership Capabilities
• Working across a range of complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Multiple projects running at any one time requiring effective management of time and priorities.
• Requires extensive experience in relationship management, customer service, marketing and communications.
• Ability to hold multiple perspectives and show mental agility in approaching problems.
• Turnaround time on resolution of issues and member queries on email and for walk in members
• First call resolution
• Overall member satisfaction
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number with Membership Relations Manager on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.