A Saudi Arabia FMCG distributor would like to hire merchandisers *** KNOWLEDGE OF & EXPERIENCE IN: *** • Sales and customer service • High school diploma • 2-3 years FMCG experience in a similar position • Visualization, Manual Dexterity, & High integrity • Follow-up, Service orientation, Attention to detail •Active listening, planning.
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Provide service to the assigned accounts
• Establish and maintain good customer relations
• Ensure safe vehicle operation (if applicable)
• Perform the standard call process during all the store visits
• Maintain records including route cards, rt. book, etc.
• Handle all the customer requests in a professional manner
• Follow up on all the customer requests to assist the customer representatives
• Follow-up and execute all the promotions communicated for the key accounts
• Manage stock levels to ensure continuous availability
• Execute the merchandising standards established for the market/accounts
• Fill and rotate all the shelves, displays and equipment in line with company standards
• Properly price the products
• Utilize appropriate point of purchase materials
Record the accurate measures of performance
• Participate in the problem solving meetings
• Perform Compliance audits and Price Surveys
1. CV in word format-photo attached
2. Valid passport copy
3. Valid driver’s license
4. Valid police clearance-Good conduct
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.