1. Minimum qualification is a diploma in a relevant field
2. Any higher educational qualification may be an added advantage
1. Minimum of 1 year working in the retail industry
2. Previous/ current work experience in liquor stores/department in a retail business is an added advantage
1. Attention to detail
2. Good communication skills including but not limited to ability to listen
3. Active problem solving skills
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Ability to handle pressure
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing layout plans of store and maintain inventory of products
• Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products
• Product analysis and product price audit
• Process orders, forms and applications.
• Receiving new inventory
• Store management
• Collaborating with suppliers, and manufacturers to ensure product quality
• Creating and organizing promotions and advertising campaigns
• Managing the educational materials for training employees
• Analyzing sales figures - reporting growth, expansion, change in markets, and devise strategies to maintain/create a competitive edge in the market
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, provide information about products and services, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Take/ cancel customer orders, which were done both via telephone and/or physically
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken or obtain details of complaints.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments/individuals for further investigation.
• Operate bar code scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Bagging or wrapping purchases
• Maintaining a clean workspace at all times