- Lead/Prospect Generation, Enrichment & Management
- CRM Administration (as well as various other supporting Sales systems)
- Sales Planning & Territory Management
- Sales/Marketing Analytics, Modeling & Operational Support
- Project Management & Process Improvements
- Sales Process Training & Team Enablement
- Build relationships with merchants to gain insights, competitive intelligence and deeper opportunity to increase grow transaction levels.
- Track and analyze data/performance trends, monitor volumes for key merchants
- Participate in strategic initiatives for team growth, training and development
- Coach and mentor junior team members on product offering and support practices
- Scheduling promotional work and tracking sales activities including quoting prices, preparing proposals and providing information regarding terms and delivery
- Developing new business and gathering data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing
- Overseeing and managing the inbound onboarding process
- Demonstrating the highest levels of operational excellence, including compliance with our procedures and regulatory requirements
You will need to have previous experience of selling products to businesses, and ideally be working in the banking, POS, ecommerce and merchant industry.
To succeed in this role, merchant acquiring experience would be highly beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/marketing operations role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Sales tools or CRM administration experience preferred
FloCash began with the vision to simplify doing business in Africa, by breaking down major barriers to trade and helping Africa to drive commerce at home and abroad. Today, FloCash is one of the world's largest providers of local payment options offering over 400 payment methods globally. Flocash is a leader in digital services & payments across Africa and have been recognized with numerous awards. Join a leader in global payments. African at heart, global by nature.