2. Milk Procurement Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To manage collection of milk from Dairy farmers.
• Prepare reports on raw milk movements and other operational logistics.
• Manage transport logistics for raw milk from farms to factory
• Building strong and loyal raw milk supply base from company shareholders and other dairy farmers in the catchment.
• Ensure timely, accountable and cost-effective delivery of raw milk
• Bachelor’s Degree in General Agriculture, Animal Science and Agri-Business
• 8-10 years of work experience in the related field or technical experience with agribusiness development, farmer cooperatives, or a business related field in the dairy sector.
• Computer Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mails
• Leadership experience at work, including managing a team of people.