Reporting to: The Director
• Monitoring foreign and local products that are back in stock, Forecasting the sales of products and ordering accordingly.
• Checking the movement of products and maintaining proper availability of all the items.
• Comparing the sales and setting targets to meet sales compared to the last year.
• Coordinating with the buyers and suppliers in case of issues like opening new assortments, creating new barcodes, checking for aggressive promotions.
• Approaching customers listening to their complaints and suggestions, and providing them with their requirements Provide direction and guidance to store staffs in their assigned job duties.
• Follow and enforce store policies, security measures and customer service standards.
• Provide excellent customer services for sales growth.
• Develop positive shopping experience and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate performance of each staff and provide appropriate feedback.
• Perform inventory control to avoid over stock and low stock.
• Manage product storage and rotation activities to reduce spoilages and damages.
• Ensure that store shelves are maintained clean and organized.
• Ensure that shelves are loaded with fresh products all the times.
• Ensure that all products are properly tagged and labeled.
• Assist in recruiting and training staffs on assigned responsibilities.
• Assign daily workload and schedules to staffs.
• Setup product displays in store entrance and other sections according to merchandising standards.
• Maintain the store clean, safe and appealing.
• Develop process improvements to maximize sales and profitability.
• Educate staffs about safety and sanitation procedures.
Candidates should send their applications via "Apply Now Button". Candidates with experience are highly preferred.