Our client in the FMCG SECTOR is looking to hire Modern Trade Sales Representative
Job Location; Nairobi
In charge of; Merchandisers and Promoters
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and manage winning trading relationships with the key contacts in the allocated portfolio for the overall benefit of the business.
• Execute key distribution, placement, pricing and promotion initiatives within assigned accounts to achieve target sales revenue in a profitable manner.
• Achieve product availability targets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by product category; planning and execution of promotional activities.
• Ensure that market penetration and coverage is fully achieved.
• Collecting orders and debts
• Processing payments in liaison with Accounts Department
• Briefing customers on price changes and new products
• Solving customer complaints and challenges where possible
• Conducting research on competitor products and prices
• Developing sales department through creation of new ideas and strategies and troubleshooting challenges.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• Work Experience of Minimum 3-5 years in a Modern Trade Sales set up
• Good Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
• Previous experience working with an FMCG company is a Must.
• Highly developed customer management skills.
• Passionate about achieving sales targets.
All applications should be done on or before close of business before 29th April 2021.