Monitoring and Data Management Consultant
Software & Data
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Political or Social Science, Economics, International Development Studies, Gender/Women's Studies, and/or Information Technology, etc. is required.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support to WPHF’s data management system and data use
- Support in the overall implementation of the M&E plan for the WPHF
- Support data mining for the WPHF annual Index which tracks global trends on the participation of women’s organizations in peace, security and humanitarian contexts
- Support the management of data entry, cleaning and validation processes across WPHF funding windows
- Support in data consolidation, aggregation and/or analysis for the use of data for advocacy products, presentations and other key documents
- Provide support to WPHF’s key monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes
- Support the revision/update of WPHF templates, including project documents and reporting templates
- Support the evaluation of proposals received (management of inbox, longlisting, consolidation and preparation of files)
- Support the annual country level reporting, including data compilation and aggregation
- Contribute to M&E knowledge building and capacity building
- Promote the awareness and understanding of the shared responsibility of M&E among all staff members through communication, training, learning and development activities
- Support the data compilation and transfer for use in knowledge management products and capacity building efforts
- Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel, including more advanced functions such as pivots, automatic dashboards, etc., and including other data management systems (e.g. PowerBI)
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation processes, data collection and analysis, and reporting processes
- Ability to synthesize program performance data and produce analytical reports
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Detail orientated and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding of and commitment to gender equality and women’s empowerment
Required Skills And Experience
Education and certification:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Political or Social Science, Economics, International Development Studies, Gender/Women's Studies, and/or Information Technology, etc. is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in data management, processing, working with Excel (or equivalent), and monitoring of development projects/ programmes;
- Field experience is an asset, particularly in relation to management of data and results;
- Experience working in gender equality and women’s rights is an asset;
- Experience in the United Nations systems in an asset.
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish is an asset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured