Roles and responsibilities
• Mortgage loan officers gather clients’ financial information (e.g. taxes, debts) to review if they are eligible for granting mortgage loans.
• Guiding clients through mortgage loan applications and ensuring data is in line with national and financial rules.
• Preparing and submitting mortgage loan applications
• Ensuring compliance with privacy laws and confidentiality policies throughout the process
• Building supportive referral network with clients, lenders and real estate agents
• Analyzing complex financial data and resolving problems throughout application process
• Building positive relationships with the clients
• Working closely with clients in a bid to finding the best mortgage loans and establishing credit worthiness from financial documents
• Experience as a mortgage loan officer or in a similar role
• Previous experience in sales or customer support is an asset
• Working knowledge of mortgage loan computer software
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Great mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Reliability and honesty
• A valid license is an added advantage
• Degree in Finance or Business is a plus
If you are qualified for this position sends your detailed CV showing your background experience and competency.