- Valid Driving license with driving category F
- Must have a clean driving/riding record.
- KCSE Certificate
- Must have good customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience riding with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must have a functioning smartphone
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work long and strenuous hours
- Candidates with Defensive Driving certification have an added advantage
- Observe all Health & Safety riding and driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of persons, materials, equipment and vehicle
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Responsible for updating the riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information. .
- Record information, such as items picked and delivered, sign for the package on collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike/vehicles in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike.