The Rider will be responsible for:
• Rides company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
• Must observe all TNT driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
• Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
• Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
• Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
• Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
• Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
• Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
• Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
• Record information, such as items received and delivered
• Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
• Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
• Manage, develop and dispatch tobacco products effectively to retail customers in assigned territory
• Ensure that Certificates, TGLS are dropped and picked in time from KRA and EPAK
• Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
• Timely dispatch, delivery and picking of parcels
• Any other assignment as assigned by the office
1. Valid Driving License
2. Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
3. Self-directed, self-motivated and results oriented – possesses the drive and determination to succeed.
4. Persistent but pragmatic: willing to be flexible and adaptable to change.
5. Must possess strong organization & prioritization skills as daily priorities may shift quickly due to nature of daily operational management
6. Keen road user and
7. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.