Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Provide general administrative support for all front office functions. This includes but is not limited to a punctual and consistent presence at the front desk, including greeting walk-in visitors and answering a multi-line/multi-lingual phone system.
2. Managing office supply inventory.
3. Managing reservation requests and technical support for the conference and meeting rooms for both outside events and internal meetings.
4. Checking and distributing mail daily.
5. Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
6. Updating the organization’s social media platforms, maintaining inventory of collateral material, drafting occasional newsletter and email correspondence and active blogging on behalf of the organization.
7. Provides administrative support to teams and the finance department as required. This includes but is not limited to scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements, submitting expense reimbursements, maintaining MS Outlook office contacts and calendars, drafting and proof-reading correspondence.
1. Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or at least 4 years of relevant experience.
2. Ability and Skill to Read, write, and speak at a professional level in both English and French.
3. Proficient in MS Word.
4. Proficient in Design software.
Other Necessary Competencies:
1. Outstanding communications skills.
2. Superior writing and editing ability.
3. Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
4. Ability to create, improve and maintain workflow systems.
5. Knowledge of maintenance and operation of social media programs.
6. Ability and experience in blogging.
7. Collaborate as a team player that works well with diverse partners.
8. Manage multiple assignments with competing priorities.
Incumbent works mainly in a serviced office/business setting with frequent public contact.