Candidate to undertake all work related to masonry, carpentry and joinery, painting, aluminium , uPVC and fabrication. He/she will be responsible for all the repairs and other works in these fields.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Performs skilled painting work in the preparation, patching, finishing, and maintaining of all building structures.
• Restores painting work sites to their original condition at the completion of work
• Practices preventive maintenance of painting tools and equipment by performing spot checks of equipment to determine their working condition, oiling moving parts, cleaning and servicing tools.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair
• Perform all masonry works and repairs
• Installation and fitting and fabrication of aluminium and uPVC windows and doors
• Fitting of and repairs of doors, cabinets, wardrobes.
• Repair of all furniture
• Certificate or diploma in masonry/ painting/ carpentry and joinery or any other related course
• Minimum 3– 5 years experience
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Confident with power tools
• Good balance and physical strength
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured