We are looking for a Designer to work closely with marketing and content teams to support the company's strategic goals and program initiatives through print and multimedia digital design.
Our visual concepts are used for brands, experiential events, social media, websites, online learning and much more. You’ll be responsible for designing for a variety of projects with creative briefs to help develop solutions with high visual impact.
The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, with experience in campaigning infographics that deliver powerful messaging with exceptional creativity.
• Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
• Focused on meeting the desired outcomes relevant for the audience/brand
• Understand and maintain client brand guidelines
• Ability to present your ideas
• Accountability with deadlines and milestones
• Understanding of color, fonts, and form
• Must have a keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
• Must have good marketing abilities and a strong understanding of social media channels especially Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, Snapchat, and Youtube
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Video editing, explainer video and copywriting skills
• Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Arts, or a related field; or relative work experience in Graphic Design, Video Editing, and Motion Graphics
• Strong portfolio exhibiting conceptual and creative proficiency, detail-oriented design, and mastery of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion); including a range of media, such as print, illustration, presentation design, photography, videography, and motion graphics/animation
• Highly creative with the ability to work autonomously, yet able to take direction well
• Collaborative, proactive team player with a positive attitude and high level of energy; thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer orientation including a superior client service attitude and approach, with strong attention to listening and understanding
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly articulate both design decisions and rationale
• A passion for continued learning on emerging creative platforms and technologies and ways to implement
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Ability to be agile with changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines
• Expert proficiency Adobe Creative Cloud suite
• Motion graphics/animation experience not required, but a strong plus