- Driving the achievement of the sales targets as per the overall company targets whilst building long term tree top brand equity.
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short term and long-term sales volumes/value and the gross profit.
- Development and implementing of sales strategies and action plans to penetrate New Markets to ensure profit maximization.
- In charge of the entire sales team; monitoring and reviewing their performance as per the agreed targets and providing feedback and review reports
- Develop and implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized as per the trading terms
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Growth of the customer base
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- At least 8 years relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing in an FMCG. Experience in selling diapers, detergent or confectionary will be highly considered.
- Enthusiastic and passionate in sales
This role reports to the Head of Business Africa and Business manager, Kenya. Person will be based in Nairobi with frequent travel upcountry.