We rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that helps us improve our efficiencies in serving our day to day clientele. We’re seeking an experienced Network Administrator who can join us on this journey using his or her technological skills to make us more efficient.
- Evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and testing of network equipment.
- Perform maintenance to ensure all systems are operating.
- Onboard users to network.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Ensure adequate data protection measures are in place and that these are tested on a regular basis.
- Take proactive steps to ensure an appropriate level of system availability.
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Monitor and maintain the security of ICT infrastructure within the organisation.
- Establishes, manages and administers the business' ICT security policy and procedures to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Provide general ICT user support as will be allocated through helpdesk.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by his/her supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Cisco professional certification
- ICT security certification or experience will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in LAN, WAN and Wireless networks.
- Working knowledge/experience with IP telephony systems (VoIP) will be an added advantage
- Experience in ICT security administration.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and apply them as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Flexibility to work beyond regular office hours.