Our clients have the typical challenges of balancing the sustainability of legacy platforms and applications while embracing new technology which in time will replace legacy. They are committed to change as they adapt to a more demanding and client led sector and see an opportunity to add value through technology and process innovation. We require someone who understands complexities of compliance and is not just driven by implementing technology for the sake of it. It must have business value so the ability to see the bigger picture is key.
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology or a related field.
• Current professional to expert level network certifications such as Cisco's CCNP, CCNA, or demonstrated level of equivalent knowledge.
• In-depth routing protocols experience - BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP and Experience with reporting protocols and tools - NetFlow, sFlow, ntop, Splunk, etc.
• Responsible for supporting and optimizing a large scale, complex, high performance network.
• Provide network engineering and design in support of enterprise network devices and services.
• Design and provide support of Routers, Switches, Security Solutions, VPNs, L4-7 Load Balancers, SDN and Network Management Solutions across LAN/WAN.
• Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
• Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
• You will be heavily involved in developing automation based upon analysing and identifying significant opportunities where automation can tackle volume, systemic or critical operational issues.
• Identify, document and ensure implementation of emerging opportunities geared towards business development.
It would be great if someone has a lot of experience in this role but the base skills and behaviours/attitude/talent is most important so we will consider different levels.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume via Apply Now Button. Please include “Application for a Network and IT internship” in the subject line.
Application deadline: July 10th, 2020