- Handle client requests for new internet connection orders, updates, reports, and other information managed by the NOC.
- Monitor all the tickets and incidents that come into the NOC, and assign them to technicians based on importance and priority to make sure that the most critical tasks get completed within the set SLA.
- Manage monitoring and ticketing tools to ensure proper workflow of installation, support and maintenance requests.
- Proactive monitoring of network Monitoring Systems to report on the status and performance of customers internet networks.
- Fault handling and escalation through to resolution according to standard operating procedures.
- Responding to faults on the clients platforms, and ensuring regular updates to the client through to resolution of the fault.
- Facilitating provisioning of customer networks to ensure that their service links are up.
- Ensure service level agreements are maintained and exceeded.
- Maintenance of technical documentation i.e job cards, processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Responsible for answering customers call and providing first level support and customer service for customer requests.
- Liaise with other team members, management, various internal departments and business partners to maintain workflows, escalate, and ultimately resolve customer service requests.
- Foster and contribute toward collaborative working relationships within the Company operations and across all levels and departments of the organization to execute service desk functions and company priorities.
- Continuously develop and enhance knowledge, skills and abilities to expand technical and non-technical capabilities.
- Ensure further expansion of skill-set in the products & services supported.
Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Education & Experience
- Diploma or associate degree in Information Technology or related
- Must have 2 years’ experience in handling fiber maintenance-NOC scope.
Desired skills and attributes.
- Must possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously.
- Must be a team player, have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to participate in a 24x7 call-out Rota.