New Business Account Associate - German Speaking
2+ years of sales experience, ideally SaaS and quota-carrying. You are technically minded. You can develop a deep knowledge of how Hotjar works, allowing you to speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reporting to the Sales Lead, we’re looking for creative, curious, and driven sales professionals to join our team and help more SMBs and mid-market businesses build better experiences for their users while growing their business.
If you have experience selling to inbound prospects and you enjoy working in a hyper-growth environment, this is a rare opportunity to join an early-stage, customer-centered, and 100% distributed team. You will manage a pipeline of inbound leads, whether that’s reactively offering your time and expertise or reaching out to prospects to guide them through their purchasing process.
What you'll do:
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at different stages in the sales funnel.
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Conduct consultative calls and present webinars for prospects.
- Assist prospects with the procurement process in particular with their legal and security requirements.
- Work with technical members of the Hotjar team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current and prospective customers.
- Communicate prospective customer needs to product managers and product teams to close the feedback loop.
- Help refine the self-service experience for leads that fall outside of the sales touch.
What you'll bring to the role and make you a great fit for our team:
- You are experienced with taking sales calls, diligently following up, and closing deals.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, learn via coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce or an equivalent tool.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- You are technically minded. You can develop a deep knowledge of how Hotjar works, allowing you to speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- 2+ years of sales experience, ideally SaaS and quota-carrying.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured