PHC AFRICA Medical and Wellness Centre is an upcoming Modern Health Care
Facility which aims at providing client centric care. The Centre will
be located along Eastern Bypass, 500M off Thika Super Highway in Membley
Estate. Our key focus is maintaining our clients’ wellness through
regular age-appropriate screening for early detection of diseases,
client empowerment through easy to understand messaging, individualized
follow-up for clients with health issues to ensure quick return to their
optimum health, quality and affordable management of acute and chronic
illnesses by a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals.
PHC@FRICA will offer the following services:
1. A Wellness Program
2. Consultation by a Resident Medical Doctor and visiting Specialists
3. MCH Services
4. Laboratory Services
5. Pharmacy Services
7. Home Nursing Care
• Initiates nursing process.
• Ensure safe custody and correct administration of drugs.
• Implement prompt action on doctors’ orders.
• Communicate effectively to relevant departments on patients’ concerns and conditions.
• Coordinate safe transfer of patients
• Support administrative functions of the clinic when called upon to do so.
• Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or Kenya Registered Nurse / Midwife.
• Basic Life Support /Advanced Cardiac Life Support and any other specialty certification will be an added advantage.
• Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
• Working knowledge of a hospital Management Information System.
• Excellent public relations and communication skills.
• Critical thinking with a passion in wellness