St. Ronan’s dream is to offer affordable education of the highest standards while allowing children’s growth by giving them enough family time as required. The tripartite connection is necessary for the growth of the child. PARENT. TEACHER. CHILD.
We dream to build functional adults who will excel in their careers and businesses in future aside achieving good grades.
St. Ronan uses
To fulfill this mandate, we are looking to recruit a School Principal who will serve as the school team leader and implement the educational objectives of the institution so as to yield the highest standards of student achievement and academic excellence. He/She will also provide effective instructional leadership and build constructive relationships with parents and other education stakeholders.
• Assessment of health complaints, medication administration, and care for students with special health care needs;
• A system for managing emergencies and urgent situations;
• Mandated health screening programs, verification of immunizations, and infectious disease reporting; and
• Identification and management of students' chronic health care needs that affect educational achievement.
• KMTC Registered Nurses only- Ladies 25-45 years
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE CHANNELED VIA "APPLY NOW BUTTON"