Location: Embu Town
1. Head of Admin and clinical services in the medical centre.
2. Coordinates all business development activities in conjunction with the operations manager.
3. Complete Triaging of all patients and connecting with them through good people skills.
4. Actively contributes to the patients' treatment process discussing outcomes and treatment plan with the clinicians.
5. Head of infection control and supervises environment for safety, cleanliness, and proper functioning of equipment.
6. Plans and delivers holistic care with minimum supervision to all assigned patients as needed.
7. Administers medication safely, monitors patient responses to medication while educating patients on healthy living habits.
8. Demonstrates knowledge and skill while providing care to high risk patients or those with specialized devices.
9. Monitors and records nutritional status of all patients in patient’s chart and informs Physician / or nutritionist as required.
10. Provide basic nursing care with NO supervision.
11. Assesses patient/family health education needs and intervenes accordingly.
12. Carries out special assignment as per Clinician’s instructio
13. Reports any unusual findings and occurrences both clinical and non-clinical to Operation Manager.
14. Ensures a safe environment by applying safety measures for the patients/families and healthcare team by following infection control policies.
18. Participate in staff education with the assistance of the Clinician /Operations Manager.
Qualifications and experience
1. Min of Diploma in nursing and 5 years experience.
2. Experience in private sector admin desired.