REPORTS TO: CHIEF NURSE
DATE POSTED: 25TH JAN 2021
CLOSING DATE: 25TH FEB 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure professional standards of operations are observed and maintained
• Promote and encourage high standards of midwifery care and accountability through role modeling clinical expertise.
• Carefully assess, monitor and report patient’s progress, symptoms and changes in medical condition that might require emergency intervention
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records for all patients
• Record patients’ medical information, monitor patient’s progress, take vital signs and take action appropriately.
• Order and evaluate diagnostic tests in liaison with doctors to identify and assess patient’s condition
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement or evaluate patient care plans
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Assess and plan nursing care requirements including treatment plans, operating medical equipment
• Observe and record patient behavior and inform the primary doctor in time
• Consult with physicians and other healthcare professionals on patient care.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing B.SC [N] or be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered midwifery, from a Recognized Institution.
2. Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
3. Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
4. Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
If you would like to work with us, fill the form by clicking the Apply Now Button
DISCLAIMER! Reale Hospital does not take money for any application nor employment