Our client, an International IT Consultancy company is looking for a hands on Odoo Consultant to be based in Nairobi.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Our client, an International IT Consultancy company is looking for a hands on Odoo Consultant to be based in Nairobi. The Odoo Consultant will support the team and the growing client base in East and especially West Africa. The successful candidate will be the interface between the clients and the development team, being responsible for a successful implementation cycle, including training, timely delivery and making sure to stay within budget. He/She will provide feedback and translate the clients’ needs to practical suggestions for more optimal use of Odoo through developments or new apps.
The ideal candidate is a self-managing go-getter with a strong IT and business background, always wanting to make things more efficient and know how to get this done. Preferably, has an affinity with agribusinesses, sustainable value chains and private sector development in emerging economies. The successful candidate will join a small, ambitious and international team based in the Netherlands and Kenya.
• Support clients with Odoo implementation.
• Project planning, on time and within budget.
• Work on project design and proposal development for prospective clients.
• Assess each prospect's needs and together with the team translate these into competitive offerings and winning proposals.
• Manage relationships with clients, consultants, key partners and other stakeholders.
• Oversee and closely monitor KPI’s in the project portfolio, keep a clear administration and regularly report on progress.
• Bachelor degree or higher in related field: IT, business administration, accounting, agricultural economics or international agribusiness management.
• At least 5 years of ERP implementation experience in accounting, financial experience or agri-businesses.
• Experience with ERP and accounting software is a must and Odoo experience is a huge advantage.
• SME management experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Development skills (Python) is an added advantage.
• Able to quickly assess a client's needs and convert these in a practical solution/offering.
• Exceptional stakeholder and program management skills.
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English. French is an added advantage.
• Good sense of humour.
• Frequent travel to West Africa.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Position Level: Management level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 16th of October, 2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured