Industry: Real Estate
Reports to: CEO
Salary: 20k – 25k
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
• Assisting in compliance duties i.e tax filing
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations.
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
• Aarrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
• Maintain Office equipment and records.
• Diploma in Communication, secretarial or any related fields
• Ability to multitask
• Proven work experience as an office admin or Personal assistant
• 1 - 2 years working experience.
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Knowledge on Tax fillings
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills