Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Ksh. 30,000-40,000
Purpose of the role:
The role incumbent will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and handling of general office administration duties. This position also involves simple bookkeeping,data entry,online company information updates,handling of both inbound and outbound calls and sales leads.
Duties and responsibilities of the role:
• Basic reception duties including answering inbound and outbound calls and office correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Assisting both online and walk-in clients.
• Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Assist in maintenance of office furniture and equipment.
• Prepare monthly reports for billing, payment records, activity and status of budget with the help of the company Accountant.
• Input recommendations/suggestions for monthly office budget.
• Ensure that the office is in a good state by managing the office support staff to ensure cleanliness and hygiene are maintained.
• Maintain an efficient filing system through document control which cuts across ensuring thorough filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, and updating of records.
• Perform human resource duties as may be required such as keep an up to date record of all staff matters and personnel files including annual leave and sick leave records.
• Custodian of company licenses, insurance policies and office security and assets.
• Harmonizing of all company courier services.
• Support the sales and technical teams for end to end project implementation.
• Ensure that petty cash is spent within limits, all administrative invoicing done on time and ensure administrative bills are processed on time.
1. Diploma/Degree in a Business related course with at least CPA part 1.
2. Three to five years work experience in a similar role in a fast paced office environment.
3. Excellent communication skills presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the use of company's products and services to potential clients.
4. Strong organization, planning and administrative skills.
5. Keen attention to detail is essential.
6. Strong customer service orientation.
7. High level of integrity and is trustworthiness.
8. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems.