Overseeing day-to-day administrative, financial, and personnel management of the school.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Duties and responsibilities:
• Overseeing day-to-day administrative, financial, and personnel management of the School.
• Filing and maintenance of all company records
• Consulting with existing and prospective clients and addressing their needs accordingly.
• Handling of basic accounts and reporting to the chief accountant.
• Procurement of institutional supplies.
• Preparing monthly invoices and financial reports as well as other institutional reports as required by management.
• Organizing and overseeing school functions and events.
• Front office management.
• Managing the school calendar including scheduling of meetings when necessary.
• Oversee the support staff i.e. kitchen staff, cleaners, caretaker, security guards and driver duties.
• Financial and administrative skills, including mastery of relevant software such as Excel and QuickBooks
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and have flexible working hours.
• Leadership skills
• A degree in business administration, Bachelor of Commerce or social sciences.
• At least one (1) year Extensive experience as an Administrator.
• Experience working in a school environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured