• Degree or diploma from a certified University.
• Must have experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with Excel and word processing.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Performing general clerk duties and errands.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Managing file system
• Assist in schedules and planning meetings and appointments.
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into database.
• Assist in organizing and maintaining office common areas.