Opening Date: 11thNovemebr, 2020 Closing Date: 30th November, 2020 Background Information:
The Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI), in collaboration with the University of California, San Francisco through an NIH funded grant is setting up a new Study, SEARCH-SAPPHIRE trial, aimed at piloting HIV treatment and prevention interventions with the goal of further reducing HIV incidence following the successes recorded in the SEARCH trial. The study will be conducted in Homabay and Migori counties and has the following vacancies to be filled.
14. Position: Office Assistant (1 Positions) KMR/12 Vacancy No. FN-015-11-2020
Reports to: Administrator
Duration: 7 Months
• A Fourth Form or A Level of Education.
• Proficiency in MS Office software added advantage.
• At least one year experience in a busy office as an Office Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Office Cleaning.
• Checking on orderliness, cleanliness of the offices
• Preparation and service of office Tea and snacks).
• Maintain the office kitchen area, keeping it clean, and orderly.
• Manage kitchen inventory
• Proper photocopying and Record keeping
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor or project leadership.
Other required skills.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Honest and Trustworthy
• Respectful and Team player
• Ability to Multitask
Applications should include the following:
• A cover letter stating current position and date available to start working for the program
• A current CV including email and mobile phone contact
• Name and phone number for two professional referees
• Two letters of recommendation
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• Copies of academic and professional certificates
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.