The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Ad No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article 79 of the Constitution of Kenya. The mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption. The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
NB: Successful Candidates must be ready to work in any part of the country.
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION DIRECTORATE
OFFICE ASSISTANT III - JOB GRADE EACC “12” (1 POST) REF: EACC/HR&A/OAIII/12
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Administration This position is responsible for the provision of administrative support in the Commission to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cleaning the office for ensure clean and conducive environment for the staff;
• Dispatching both internal and external mails for action by the respective departments;
• Moving office equipment as requested to facilitate proper management of the office layout;
• Opening and closing of Commission offices for security reasons;
• Photocopying and marking assigned files;
• Filing assigned documents for storage;
• Assisting in minor repair of broken furniture & equipment;
• Receiving & guiding visitors/ clients in enhancement of the corporate image;
• Offloading Commission’s materials at the Headquarters and Regional Offices;
• Preparing and serving tea;
• Shopping for kitchen supplies as required.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Minimum working experience of two (2) years;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
• Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results;
• Certificate in computer application skills will be an added advantage.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 22nd September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification