• Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
• Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departmental heads
• Deliver, receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external and internal clients
• Ensuring the office is cleaned and well maintained
• Degree/Diploma in a Business Related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position preferably in a Law Firm
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
• Strong prioritization and administrative skills
• Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
• Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report