Key Responsibilities Associated with this Role
- Meeting and greeting prospective parents and taking them round the compound.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls in various departments in the absence of the Secretary.
- Keeping the reception area tidy by cleaning workspaces, common areas, offices, bathrooms and restocking bathrooms with supplies.
- Sorting and distributing post office mails as guided by the Secretary
- Doing photocopy work as directed.
- Keep track of cleaning schedule.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Excellent verbal communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills; must be friendly and polite.
3. Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
4. Should be well organised and self motivated.
5. Ability to quickly learn the organizations culture
6. A minimum of three years of experience in a School will be an added advantage.