Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver and pick letters, parcels to / from various offices and run other errands as directed;
- Selling and maintenance of selling system at the shop and packaging of customer goods.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departmental heads
- Deliver, receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheque collected from external and internal clients
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments;
- Ensuring the office is well cleaned and maintained.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and under pressure including outside normal work hours
- Track record of verifying delivery information
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail