1. Meet set sales monthly targets.
2. Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
3. Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
4. Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
5. Regularly update leads/sales database.
6. Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
7. Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
8. Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
9. Process orders quickly and accurately.
10. Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
11. Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
12. Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
1. Degree preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
2. Two years related experience.
3. Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
4. Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
5. Excellent telephone etiquette.
6. Fluent in English and Swahili language.
7. The personable and friendly tone of voice.
8. Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
9. Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.