- Conduct user acceptance testing with all relevant stakeholders to evaluate that delivered solutions are fit for use and purpose
- Conducts load, stress and performance testing for identified test exercises.
- Carry out vulnerability assessments on network, databases, business systems and services using various tools and personal knowledge
- Conducts regression tests to ascertain that identified issues or bugs have been resolved and new defects are not introduced
- Conducts smoke tests on environments prior to test exercise to validate readiness for user acceptance testing,
- Ensure compliance with the approved policy, best practice, security requirements and set minimum baseline standards
- Develop test cases that conforms to established software testing standards indicating priority areas
- Document defects according to testing standards.
- Generate test data fit for purpose.
- Documents results of completed testing assignments
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Should have a combination of the following:
- Good command of SQL language
- Good command of unix/linux/windows
- Good command of Java, java scripts, VB scripts, python
Relevant Work Experience Required
Work experience of at least one (1) year in related IT field.
Conversant with a good combination of JBOSS, Tomcat, Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL , MySQL
- Organisational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work towards attainment of targets within agreed timelines.
- Team player.