All class instructions will be done online via video link. Subjects to be taught include Mathematics, English, Kiswahili, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Literature, Fasihi, History, Geography, CRE, Computer Studies, Agriculture and Business Studies.
The incumbents will be expected to perform the following.
1. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects.
2. Establish clear objectives for all lessons following curriculum and guidelines and communicate those objectives to students.
3. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
4. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
5. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
6. Assign and grade class work and homework.
7. Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate
8. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
There will be a two-step interview process; the first interview will be done via video link that will be provided to those who will be shortlisted. The second step will be in form of auditions (presentation through video) and will be done physically in the company offices based in Nairobi.
Candidates will be required to have access to the internet (through phone or PC) during the interview process.
Qualifications and Competencies
1. A diploma or degree in the teaching subject(s)
2. Enrollment with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC number is a must)
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills, performance driven, results oriented, independent and above all with high initiative.
4. Excellent digital skills (be able to use a computer, internet and related applications)