Our Client is a Fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Operations Admin will be tasked with offering support to the whole Kuza team with a view to achieving efficient and effective daily operations. The position might involve extensive travelling across Kenya and applicants must be willing and have the flexibility to accommodate this.
The Operations admin will report directly to the Head of Product.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily and monthly account reconciliations in conjunction with Finance and Tech department.
• Support the teams as required including authorizations and field support.
• Monitor and report on performance.
• Ensuring that the customer database is constantly updated.
• Support in analyzing data based on team performance
Administration and Logistics
• Ensuring that all teams are well equipped with necessary tools of trade.
• Ensure the agents have all the necessary IT equipment and stationery in a timely manner to ensure they conduct business effectively.
• Developing and improving training content for the initial onboarding training and the refresher training of Kuza agents.
• Ensure office is clean, filing, procurement and inventory management.
• Daily performance reporting for the Kuza agents –Performance at COB, Performance Targets and Performance Progress.
• Ensure all fraud related matters are noted and flagged up within reasonable time.
• Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time assign
1. Must have demonstrated basic leadership skills
2. Must have a university degree from a recognized institution
3. Must have excellent communication skills
4. Must be able to generate reports that are clear and actionable
5. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
6. Can work under minimal supervision
7. Strong process and results focus
1. Integrity and ability to work in a team
2. High motivation
3. Self-starter-functional problem solver
4. Process discipline- Ability to follow SOP’s