The ideal candidate should supervise all operations and maintenance of telecom sites and optimize equipment according to the standard procedure, improving performance and the quality of services by ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Participate in the company's commercial development activities, in particular by meeting with customers and / or prospects (depending on the organization of the subsidiary)
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of the main subcontractors and service providers of the subsidiary,
- Optimize operations through new procedures or a different organization,
- Optimize the use of materials, labor and equipment,
- Manage project budgets and schedules,
- Translate the elements of the specifications into production objectives,
- Guarantee the supply and availability of equipment and stocks,
- Check compliance with the specifications (costs, quality and deadlines).
- Establish the preventive maintenance schedule as well as a rapid reaction plan,
- Plan and follow precisely all the actions decided by the management and / or the customers,
- Create planned scheduling and oversee compliance and timely completion of work performed.
- Manage and assess maintenance teams and subcontractors by proposing best technical practices,
- Manage and implement improvement plans on operations and maintenance
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) dedicated to maintenance operations and activities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Relevant knowledge in telecommunications, IT or any other equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of telecoms is a Must
- Mastery of the telecommunications sector,
- Should be fluent in English
- Team management
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19TH March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted