• Ensure that all production operations are carried out in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
• Improve and chalk out operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being. Plan for Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure factory/warehouse efficiency.
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
• Recruit, train, supervise and appraise sales team
• Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
• Report to and assist General Manager in daily tasks and duties
• Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives by Ensuring compliance with best business practices throughout organization
• Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects. Eg New product project.
• Analyze and maintain operational sales and production data.
• Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
• Planning and sometimes delivering training in policies - including inductions for new staff; nalysing training needs in conjunction with admin manager
• Set goals for sales & production staff and monitor their progress/performance through conducting frequent performance reviews including supervise their daily work.
•. Providing a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
• Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency.
• Contribute to innovation of new products.
• Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
• Monitor product inventory and Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies through the admin.
• Responsibility on Maintaining positive client and vendor relationships
• Submitting weekly sales reports.
• Any other duty that may be allocated by the management.
• Business Administration or any other related business undergraduate course
• Certificate in accounting or related shall be an added advantage.
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
• Demonstrated work experience in operations systems for at least 2-3 years
• Leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong business acumen, working knowledge on budget development, forecasting & oversight experience.
• Knowledge on business and financial principles and practices.
• Acute understanding of resource allocation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software & Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
• Experience developing and modeling human resources
• Decision maker & adept problem solver.
•. Excellent communicator both orally and written
• Diligent and proactive
• Respectful of deadlines
• Possession strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
• Ability to enhance teamwork.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and testimonials in PDF format stating their current and expected salary, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.