• Oversee the senior management team and encourage them through positive development and ensure sustainability.
• Work closely with shareholders of the company on strategic development and budgets.
• Plan and maintain budgets and performance targets.
• Overall, in charge of all properties.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Work with the sales and marketing, reservations and operational managers to. research, identify and develop new market opportunities.
• Manage the vehicle maintenance team and all aspects of vehicle logistics.
• Make sure top standards are being maintained in each lodge and maintain good regard within the local and overseas travel world and most importantly the clients.
• Maintain the company's operational manuals.
• Maintain all regulatory matters for tourism, licenses work permits, and to ensure the vehicle maintenance team is abreast of all vehicle licensing.
• In charge of operational matters, gross margin increases, and general operational matters.
• Manage personal aspects, reviews and insurance of the managers at lodges, ensuring the insurance agent is continually abreast of matters pertaining to the management level staffing.
• Hospitality degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
• Minimum of 20 years of senior managerial experience in top-end properties.
• Good understanding of the organization, technological and competitive environment.
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent technical & IT skills.
• Essential to have a good understanding of the International luxury Hotel/Camp Sector.
• An added advantage of Spanish and Portuguese for developing the Latin American market.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive package depending on skill and experience.
Position Level: Executive Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 21st June 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.