We are a registered and Licensed Kenyan distributor with offices in Kenya & exporting to various African countries. We pride ourselves in introducing new technologies in the region and orchestrating rapid adoption into the market as well as substantially increasing market share for the products. We achieve this by offering successful product mix, training modules for specialists, increasing awareness in the Industry, and facilitating proper implementation and deployment of diagnostics & treatment using cutting-edge and Innovative technologies
• Responsible to drive changes and improvements in the way we work.
• To build strong customer relationships.
• Lead and inspire team under jurisdiction.
• Providing a vital service to the community, ensuring pharmacies, hospitals and GPs all receive the orders and enquiries in a timely manner.
• Oncology, Neurology, Critical care, Radiographic, Nephrology, Rheumatology
• Specialty Medications including Monoclonal antibodies (MAbs)
• Medical Devices, Implants & Surgical: Orthopedic, Cardiology, Wound Therapy
1. Warehouse and Staff Management:
• Responsible for managing the warehouse and all employees within those functions, whilst ensuring service/performance levels are achieved within defined financial and operational objectives.
• Responsible to maintain the warehouse in terms of appropriate storage conditions.
• Ensure premises are maintained with cleanliness and in accordance with Drugs & Cosmetics Act.
• Proper and accurate maintenance of Inventory, Stocks management and continuance dispatch management.
• Ensure proper storage conditions for all drugs and medicines stored in the warehouse.
2. Management Support:
• Shall contribute to and on occasion lead Branch and Network initiatives.
• Will work alongside the Management team to ensure that you are maximizing efficiencies, controlling costs and achieving targets.
• Stays abreast of and communicate any changes in contractual requirements.
• Ensures the completeness and accuracy of contracts, including monitoring all related liabilities and third party contracts.
3. Compliance and Continuous Improvement:
• Ensuring compliance in line with PPB regulations and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
• A key element of this role will be focused on continuous improvements within the Warehouse.
4. General Managers Deputy:
• Shall deputize in the absence of the General Manager and provide management of the operation and achievement of the company objectives via effective performance management processes.
5. Service Provision:
• The role is predominantly scoping, developing and progressing new Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and specialist wholesale opportunities to expand the service provision our company provides.
• Shall assist with Account coverage and support within the commercial teams as required.
6. Tendering Process:
• Tender Tracking, monitoring the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, compliance and assists in the management of data related to the tendering process.
• And any other duty/duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualification:
• Microsoft Office (all packages to intermediate standard excluding Access)
• Knowledge and experience of clinical and specialist wholesale
• Proven experience of successfully establishing and maintaining external and internal relationships
• Presentation abilities at board level and experience of dealing with senior staff in significant business-to- business relationships.
• Project management experience and ability to participate with groups or projects outside the area of responsibility to achieve business goals and objectives as agreed.
• Tenacious attitude – able to drive success in variable and complex circumstances
• Strong commercial awareness of target markets and their future directions
• Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills with strong analytical focus to match stakeholder groups.
• Outstanding organizational skills; ability to multi task in a pressurized environment and understanding complex financial models; Familiarity with business and financial principles
• Attend exhibitions and conferences to promote our company and network as required
• Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management; Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Quick learner; able to quickly learn the product mix
• Experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Experience in use of any POS system e.g Pharmacore etc
• Diploma in Pharmacy and registered with PPB
• PPB Current annual Practice license a MUST
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field is an added advantage
Key Performance Indicators.
• Submission of Management reports by 5th of every Month.
• Proper warehouse related documentation.
• Turnaround Time (TT) in Dispatch Customer complains resolution.
• Business development, compliance and Innovation.
Worker Type: Employee Full time.
If interested, please share your current CV, contacts and expected salary.